Initial Fitness and Nutrition Evaluation – Two 30 Minute Sessions
Start with this Fitness and Nutrition Evaluation to Get Started on a Coaching Program
Try your first two sessions today! Discuss your medical history, current diet and exercise habits, and unique goals with a 30 Minute Fitness or Nutrition Evaluation. During the evaluation, we will start with a brief introduction so we can determine what you want to get out of our time together. I will go over a few questionnaires so I can gather a background on your health, exercise, and diet history. A body fat analysis will be included in the evaluation to assess your total body circumference, body fat %, and Body Mass Index (BMI). Following the first session, I will send you a summary of your session with your body fat measurements. After you complete your initial evaluation, we will meet for a follow-up session. We can set goals and choose topics of interest for a Fitness or Nutrition Coaching program. With this information, I can start to make exercise and diet suggestions for you to start with. and topics for future appointments.
Here is what to expect from a fitness and nutrition evaluation with me:
- Session 1:
- Introduction – discuss expectations
- Fill out questionaire forms on medical history, exercise history, and diet history
- Complete a Body Fat Analysis for determining BMI, Body fat %, and circumference measurements
- I will send an email summary of what we discuss, and your body fat measurements
- Session 2:
- Clarify any concerns we have about your questionaires from Session 1
- Set basic numeric goals for body fat, exercise, and nutrition.
- I will assess either a 3-day food log or 3-day workout log that you provide.
- We will determine a good starting point for you, and choose a habit to focus on for the week.
What NOT to expect out of a fitness and nutrition evaluation with me. The following services are NOT included:
- A Comprehensive Nutrition or Fitness Plan: you’ll receive a basic follow-up plan.
- Calculated Calorie/Macro Goals: Can purchase separately as macro tracker or calculation.
- A Detailed Meal Plan: I can customize a menu for an extra fee, but no strict meal plans.
- Recipes to Follow: I have a dozen 14-day vegan recipe plans available for purchase online.
- A Workout Program: I charge separately for online personal training with workout plans.
- Free Email/Phone Support: After the free consultation, I charge for phone & email coaching.
- Recommendations: for specific supplements, foods, or exercises (Requires more coaching!)
- Medical Advice: I am a Certified Nutrition Coach, not a licensed medical professional.
It is common to want to rush to get a comprehensive nutrition/fitness plan with all the nitty gritty details, but the most effective nutrition and fitness plans take it one step at a time. I encourage you to not get ahead of yourselves as getting healthy is a learning process, and requires lifestyle changes that cannot happen overnight. Studies show that following one new habit per week is most effective for long-term success. As your Fitness Coach & Nutrition Coach, I will be prepared to to help you get moving on your journey but without rushing it.
After you complete your follow-up session, we can book weekly Fitness or Nutrition Coaching sessions and/or weekly Check-Ins to further address your goals. During coaching sessions, we can cover the topics most important to you and relevant to your situation. Coaching sessions allow for 15-30 minutes of my time per session. It is best to keep the sessions short so that you are not overwhelmed with too much information at once. If you need more time than what is allotted, you can book extra time as needed by purchasing more time slots. With a coaching program, I can help you select foods to introduce to your diet, basic exercise and diet suggestions, set new weekly goals, or provide a nutrition or fitness lesson. If you are looking for an online Nutrition Coach or Fitness Coach, contact me at 480-270-49six8 or fill out the form below to request a free consultation. Try a Fitness or Nutrition Evaluation.