Macro Tracker with Tally Charts
Count Macro Points with my fitness-engineered macro tracker
Looking for answers on how much protein, fat, carbs, and calories you need to do to lose weight or build muscle? Look no further. The macro tracker tool is automated to tally your macro points every day and help you stay on track. By filling out a survey, I can tell you:
- How many macro “points” you need per day AND per meal for Proteins, Carbs, and Fats to reach your goal
- If you get all of your points for the day, that means you hit your calorie goal… without even counting calories!
- A comprehensive food chart listing 50+ plant-based foods or a customized list of foods upon request
- Instructions on how to track points for each meal and each day using a very simple Tally Chart!
- You may never have to use another fitness tracker again! This is nutrition made easy.
- Every 4 weeks, receive updated macro goals upon filling out a new survey
Use the Macro Tracker to Build a Meal Plan or to replace your Food Tracker
That’s right! You can pick foods that fit your macros and build a basic meal plan for yourself. Just tally up points in advance to match your goals with a variety of the foods on the list. You could also use the macro tracker to simply track your food throughout the day or at the end of each day to make sure you are reaching your macro goals. Keep track of your scores throughout the month(s) to see how you improve over time. Nutrition takes effort, and time, and cannot be learned overnight. I recommend that you use this macro tracker as part of a comprehensive Nutrition Coaching plan. Stay accountable to tracking and receive extra guidance by hiring me to coach you.
Your metabolism can change every time you gain or lose 5-10 pounds and/or every time you modify your diet or exercise program. This is why adjusting these goals once a month (every 4 weeks) is best. Choose a package to keep update to date with your calorie and macro calculations. Text me at 480-270-49six8 or contact me below to schedule a free consultation to discuss your options and to get a free body fat analysis and circumference measurements with the purchase of this macro tracker.