Ultimate Ab Workouts for Women
If you want the absolute toughest and most effective abdominal exercises around, you need to check this out! These are the absolute best ab workouts for women who want to lose weight. Kelly Athletics was offered an interview, and I (Kelly Gibson) was then featured in The Active Times for my expertise in Weight Loss Training for women. During the interview, I was asked the following questions pertaining to my knowledge about core training exercises for women who want to lose weight and targeted ab exercises for fast results.
Here are the Questions I answer in the The Active Times ab workouts for women article:
1. Is it more difficult for women to eventually get a 6-pack? How so?
2. What is the biggest difference between men and women when it comes to ab muscles? (Is it that women have more fat?)
3. Realistically speaking, how fast can an average women – someone with a 9-5 job who works out 3-4 times a week – can expect to see a 6-pack?
4. I read about a Pilates trick of pulling the belly button in ensuring that you're working the deepest ab muscle. Is that really a thing?
5. Do you recommend exercises that hit the entire core or just the ab muscles?
6. How often should women work out the midsection in order to get fit and avoid injuries?
7. What’s your favorite, or most effective exercise, in your opinion for the abs?
8. Can you describe a few abs exercises you often have clients do? And why those?
9. What are the best, and/or hardest exercises specifically targeting the upper abs, obliques, and lower abs?
10. What other exercises or diet changes should women combine an ab workout for quicker results?
11. Do you recommend crunches and situps? Why?
If you want to hear my professional opinion on these topics and get answers to any of the questions, definitely check out the article below and be sure to check out the awesome slideshow!
Written by Kelly Gibson, Online Personal Trainer | NASM Certified, 5 years of experience | Sign up Here